Tail Lights’s interior layout sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 rooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins, 1 double/twin cabin and 2 twin cabins. She carries 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
With a cruising speed of 16 knots, a maximum speed of 23 knot holds 4,700 gallons of fuel. She is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
Air Conditioning, Stabilizers at Anchor, Deck Jacuzzi
TAIL LIGHTS completed a $1.5 million dollar refit in the summer of 2016, and a large AV upgrade in 2020 to include an advanced LED Lighting system and High end Audio system.
- Underwent full paint job: Two tone dark and light gray in Stoppani Metallic acrylic paint
- Interior wood and floor refinishing
- All exterior and interior soft goods e.g. upholstery, cushions, decorative throw pillows, bed covers, linens, towels, etc.
- All new service ware e.g. china, crystal, silver ware, table settings
- New Murray teak deck chairs on Fly bridge and Aft Deck
- New Westminster sun lounge beds on Fly bridge
- All varnished tables refinished
- Teak cap railing refinished
- Teak decks all sanded and sealed.
- New ice makers
- New appliances: Washer/Dryer, Refrigeration/Freezer in the garage area
- New Atlas power conversion system
- 32′ Scout painted same color to match the big yacht